Monday, June 11, 2012

Midsummer Songaday: Day 11

So sorry folks if you were looking this morning, I went to bed way early and didn't put up this up before I went to bed and have been busy all day.
DAY ELEVEN: CIRQUE DU SOLEIL - INCANTATION
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgb0Na6SD-s&feature=player_embedded
So aside from doing excellent live shows, the music from the Cirque Du Soleil shows (they're an acrobatic troupe if you somehow don't know of them - they're pretty fantastic) is also excellent. This is from Quidam, and the music coming from Quidam is probably my favorite of all of them despite having never seen the show myself (though my parents have and it continues to be their favorite. It's pretty much the top of my want-to-see list from them). The whole soundtrack is excellent and worth a buy. Other good ones are Varekai (also the first Cirque du Soleil show I saw) and Mystere, and Zed is a newer one with some pretty excellent music.

AGH my left headphone just died while I was in the middle of typing :/ Goddamn it, at least my headphones are cheap to buy new ones of.

Anyway, I intend to have real content up in the next couple days for sure (maybe even some new AotP!). Finished Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, so add a review of that to my list of things to do.
Back in a couple hours for tomorrow's Songaday!

End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment