Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Midsummer Songaday: Day 12

DAY TWELVE: LISA MIKOVSKY - STILL ALIVE
Wow, I could have sworn I used this in February. But no, so it comes today. I love the song, it was made for and used as the main theme for the game Mirror's Edge, which is an excellent game, and one of the most interesting modifications to the standard FPS formula in recent years along with Portal. Speaking of Portal, I'm aware that both of these games used a song named Still Alive - as much as I enjoy the Portal one, this one is a much better song to listen to listen to as music (though Portal's was excellent in context of the game).
So yeah, enjoy. There's a good deal of mixes out there if you want to look.
Come on EA and DICE, bring on Mirror's Edge 2 already!

End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment