Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Midsummer Songaday: Day 20

DAY TWENTY: KINESTHESIA - FLICKLIFE (µ-ZIQ REMIX)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fvgYZq3pj8&feature=player_embedded
Oh my god. I heard this song, I'm not even sure, maybe 5 years ago on Pandora. I spent years, PLURAL YEARS, trying to get a downloadable copy of it. I eventually found a torrent of the obscure album it was placed on (Miss Kittin's Radio Caroline: Volume I), but I am so unbelievably happy to have a found a real, full version of the song streamable. Thankfully I don't feel like an idiot - the video only went up in February. This is a full version, actually extended from the Radio Caroline original. God DAMN I'm happy about this.
Hope you all enjoy this incredibly good song.

Oh, don't ignore my D&D Next Annotations I just put up!
End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment