Saturday, June 9, 2012

Midsummer Songaday: Day 9

Sorry for being a bit later than usual, network's being uncooperative.

DAY NINE: THE HUNGER GAMES - KATNISS AFOOT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEArc9Dz2kE
As should be obvious from my review of the movie, I liked it quite a lot, and the soundtrack was excellent. This song introduced Katniss in District 12. It's definitely a certain kind of sound that I like quite a lot - if you're not paying attention to all of these songadays, check out Day 1 if you liked this song, they're pretty close in tone in my opinion.
Between this and the song that follow it on the soundtrack (Reaping Day) for favorite song, though in significantly different ways.

Cheers, hope you like it. Hey, if anyone actually reads this, is there a preference for favorite Castle Crashers song? Cuz that's probably tomorrow and I have a hard time picking one representative from that excellent soundtrack.

End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment