Saturday, October 27, 2012

October Songaday: Day 27 (The Dark Knight Rises - Rise)

DAY TWENTY-SEVEN:  THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - RISE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo2sXJ8sLkI
Great movie, as I said when I reviewed it. Still a Batman Begins fan myself, but again, I agree on the superior craftsmanship of the 2nd and 3rd films, I just happen to prefer BB's tone and style. Plus I love Cillian Murphy's Scarecrow so much.
Anyway, this is a good song. It's got some length, it has action, it has slow, it has the series motif. Wish it had Bane's chanting theme, then it would have everything to make a perfect representative for the film. Oh well, close enough.

Links:
The Dark Knight Rises
Hans Zimmer
Gotham's Reckoning (this was the original idea for the embed, but Rise has more representative elements)
The Fire Rises
Fear Will Find You
Imagine the Fire
Risen From Darkness

I'm busy watching the last season of Avatar: The Last Airbender and want to get back to it, and I can't do the links very well with it on. I'll be filling in all the missing link days over the weekend for sure.
EDIT: Missing links done!
End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment