Monday, October 29, 2012

October Songaday: Day 29 (Deadlight - Main Theme*)

First off, I wanted to thank my readers. Last month, I got 1,222 views on this blog. This month, I didn't just break that. No, this month, thanks to you all, I've gotten over 2,000 views, and it's still growing. I literally couldn't do this without you, and I'm hoping this is an indicator that you've enjoyed this round of Songaday. Anyway, on to the music!

DAY TWENTY-NINE: DEADLIGHT - MAIN THEME*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeS_UYg6wG8
There's an asterisk there because I don't WANT to use the Main Theme. For some reason, this soundtrack is not on Youtube in force. The main theme is pretty much the only thing, which is okay because the Main Theme is really nice, but it's not my favorite piece of the soundtrack. The ones I'm really loving are Cannabalt, Credits, and Alternate Credits, but the whole thing is really good.
I actually know pretty much nothing about the game other than that my bro seems to like it.

Links:
Deadlight Site
I'm sorry, I WISH I had more song links for you. I also can't think of another album/soundtrack that really sounds like this. I know it's a cop-out, but I've got nothing. Go buy the game and get the soundtrack - you won't regret it.

End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment