Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Songs: SpaceChem - Some Elements

SPACECHEM - SOME ELEMENTS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddiFKPnovgg&feature=player_embedded
For once, I'm not in the know about the facts of this game! It's a fun engineering-y, chemistry-y puzzle game. I was going through, building a new playlist for my mp3 player when I stumbled across my copy of the SpaceChem soundtrack, which I got back during the Humble Android Bundle. I really gave it a listen, which I hadn't before, and I really enjoyed it, so I decided to check out the game itself, and it's wicked fun! Also crazy hard, but you really feel accomplished when you succeed.

It's not a large soundtrack, but I really like both it and the game. Somehow it never gets old, even after multiple hours puzzling over the problems and hearing the same musics over and over.

So yeah, not a long post today. But totally go check out the game.

Links:
Opening
Under Construction
Discovery
A New World
Working

End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment