Monday, June 3, 2013

Sunday Songs: Xenogears - Small Two of Pieces ~Restored Pieces~

SUNDAY SONGS:

If you're wondering where the embed is, I'm so sorry but it's not here.I'm clearing the embeds out of the blog to see if that's enough for AdSense to let me in. If not, the embeds will return. If so, I'll be coming up with another solution to add a more visually noticeable element to the links. Either way, I simply refuse to stop posting music, so don't you worry.

I've never played Xenogears. Having watched some of a screenshot LP of it, I'm pretty sure I'm not interested in actually playing it. Still, it's got a kickass soundtrack, so that's always a plus. I have no idea when this song plays in the game, but it's good EDIT: It's the credits song. It's also soft and emotional so if you're more interested in action-y music, check some of the links.

Interestingly, I didn't come across the OST first. I came across Humans + Gears, the OCRemix project where they remixed the soundtrack. It's simply AWESOME. I'll be linking a couple of songs from that as well.

Links:
Xenogears:
Light from the Netherworlds
Bonds of Sea & Fire
My Village is Number One
Stars of Tears
Faraway Promise
Dazil - City of Burning Sands
Aveh Ancient Dance
Flight
Omen

Humans + Gears:
Site
Quickening (Faraway Promise)
Of Sea and Fire (Bonds of Sea and Fire) (I've featured this one before)
When the Smoke Clears (The Treasure Which Cannot Be Stolen)
Ship of Emotion and Song (Flight / Emotions / Ship of Regret and Sleep)
Take Flight (Wings)
New Day (Singing of the Gentle Wind / Flight)
Zeno Paradox (Light From the Netherworlds)
Daijiru (Too Hot For Clothes) (Dazil, City of Burning Sands)
Dreamscape (Leftovers of the Dreams of the Strong) (This is by Nutritious, which means it's made of solid gold)

I'll get more posts up soon.
End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment