Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Not Gone, Just Busy


I love this song. It has a lot of history for me, none of it actually related to the song itself and everything to do with the connotations it brings up in my mind. I hear the long road trips from Long Island to Montreal or Regina as a little kid, I hear Ocarina of Time's Forest Temple's mysteries, I hear junior year of high school finding and clinging to a bunch of the music that's defined my identity. The quiet crackling in the back, and the soft, lilting melody all just calm me.

Hey y'all, just wanted to check in. I know it's been a month, but it's been a busy one! I started a long-form game of Avatar World last week, Learning Pixel Art's cover image is still revising with help from the PixelJoint WIP forum, and I haven't had a chance to do the next round of Shining Void documentation. I've had basically non-stop assignments for three weeks now, I have finals next week, relatives arriving on the 19th, and the GRE on the 22nd. Basically I don't have any free time. As soon as I have a little opening I'll get some work done that I can share.

Thanks for your patience!
End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment