Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November Songaday: Day 2 - Paradise Fears - Who We Were With

DAY TWO: PARADISE FEARS - WHO WE WERE WITH

So I don't know a whole ton about Paradise Fears. Their most recent album, Battle Scars, is pretty good, but ultimately I mostly just like this recent single. It's a lot more pop-y than their previous songs, and I think it suits them more than alt-rock does. Definitely check their other stuff too though, it's definitely not bad or anything.

So, it's Nov 3rd. I just got home from work, so obviously I was right in suspecting that my work schedule is going to play havoc with my Songaday schedule. Just run with it, I'll try to post the next song within 36 hours of the previous one.

So, these daily posts are also a good opportunity for me to keep you all up to date!
Legend of the Elements stretch goals continue to roll in and complete. Kristine's essay is done and great, I'm workshopping the final touches on the Wielder, and I got another playbook of shipping moves, two of which I love.
I've got some errands tomorrow, and I'm gonna try to plow through some more layout stuff. Seriously, end of next weekend is the goal. Also I need to take some time to do a few more art pieces.

End Recording,
Ego.

1 comment :

  1. These boys succeed in music career and they are good examples for many young people. Recently I read very interesting article about success "Seeking Success? 8 Things You Must Forget About". I found this article useful and everyone should read it because it contains a lot of valuable tips.

    ReplyDelete